- July27The next 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing in Healthcare Special Interest Group (SIG) will be held on Wednesday 27 July in Nottingham. The theme for this SIG is "prosthetics". n
- August2FIME is the largest distributor-focused healthcare exhibition in North America, with a 26 year track record of bringing together 20,000 attendees, 1,500 exhibitors and 15 International Pavilions.
- August4In conjunction with the Scientific Advice Programme team at NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) we have a one day training course on generating evidence to support value claims for medical devices.
- September8A regenerative medicine forum to highlight latest scientific, technological, clinical & commercialization approaches in the field of cell & gene therapy, stem cells, biomaterials and tissue engineering.
- September15Medilink East Midlands, together with Medical Device Consultancy (MDC), are offering a one-day training course which will prepare you for regulatory Audits and Inspections.