- September1Medilink East Midlands are hosting a Summer BBQ to provide members and non-members an opportunity to network and to hear about our revised membership offering.
- September8A regenerative medicine forum to highlight latest scientific, technological, clinical & commercialization approaches in the field of cell & gene therapy, stem cells, biomaterials and tissue engineering.
- September13A collaborative event between the West Midlands Mental Health Innovation Network (WMMHIN) and Birmingham Science City Alliance on the topic of Dementia will be held on the 13th September, and will be the third event in the 2016/17 WMMHIN programme
- September15Medilink East Midlands, together with Medical Device Consultancy (MDC), are offering a one-day training course which will prepare you for regulatory Audits and Inspections.
- September15Policymakers and stakeholders at this seminar will discuss key issues in pharmaceutical pricing, access to medicines and transparency.