- June28In conjunction with LRQA, MedilinkWM are able to offer this discounted one day ISO 13485:2016 training course (standard LRQA price: £505 + VAT), designed to give an insight into the development, implementation and management of a QMS based on ISO 13485.
- June29The next Digital Health Special Interest Group (SIG) is taking place on the afternoon of Wednesday 29 June in Leicestershire. The theme for the SIG is "The Data Interface for Health and Social Care".
- June30The West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN) invites you to attend their Annual Stakeholder Event, which takes place at Warwick Conferences on Thursday 30 June 2016.
- June30This workshop will help you to articulate, test and evaluate their value proposition and wider business model using the business model canvas and related tools.
- July6The first of its kind in Wales, this event offers presentation from two parallel streams, collaboartion showcase, feature zones, seminars and industry workshops