Nominations are open for the Meridian Celebration of Innovation Awards 2018!
Last year more than 100 teams from both healthcare, industry, academia and the not-for-profit sector vied to take one of the coveted healthcare innovator awards organised by the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN).
The awards will be presented at a glitzy ceremony at the WMAHSN’s annual stakeholder event in July, and reflect the WMAHSN’s dual aim of improving health and creating wealth.
Eligibility: to be eligible to enter you will have had some contact or support with the WMAHSN and/or the Meridian Innovation Health Exchange.
This year the categories are:
• Supporting Self Care and Prevention of Illness Innovation Award
• MidTECH Award for Best NHS-Developed Medical Technology Innovation
• Digital or Artificial Intelligence Innovation of the Year Award
• Mental Health Innovation Award
• Advanced Diagnostics, Genomics and Precision Medicine Award
• Health Start Up of the Year Award
A panel of experts will assess the entries, with shortlisted entries invited to attend the ceremony in July. As well as a trophy, winners will receive promotion of their win through print and digital channels, support from WMAHSN communications team to raise their profile, mentoring and support to adopt the innovation across the region and a winner’s logo for email signatures and websites.
How to apply: please click here to access the application forms.
Simply complete the appropriate application form and return it to Tammy Holmes (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12 noon on Friday 20 April to apply.