Meridian LIVE is taking place on Friday 13 July at the Birmingham Conference and Events Centre.
Supporting the spread of good practice to deliver improved health and wealth across the West Midlands, Meridian has grown from strength to strength since it was launched in 2016, and Meridian LIVE will provide delegates with the opportunity to meet the people behind the campaigns and innovations.
Offering you the chance to network with potential partners and to explore the latest innovations and advances within the region, this FREE to attend event is a must for medical and healthcare professionals within the West Midlands – and beyond!
The features of Meridian LIVE include:
- Workshops– interactive workshops will be taking place throughout the day, featuring topics such as the Innovation and Technology Payment. Hear from NHS England and the Innovators already on the tariff
- Surgery Sessions– book a 1-2-1 session with our industry experts. Covering topics such as: Economic Growth, Intellectual Property, Commissioning and Procurement. Click here for more information or to find out how to book your slot.
- Innovations– the latest innovations and campaigns from Meridian will come alive, offering attendees the opportunity to discuss and share best practice
- Networking– delegates are able to network throughout the duration of the event, with innovators and potential partners
- The Innovation and Technology Payment (ITP) – What is it and how can we access it?
- Human Factors – Changing perspectives to change outcomes
- Patient and Public Involvement: How to create partnerships that make innovations better for everyone
- How do we find people at risk of becoming mildly or moderately frail and what interventions, services or pathways need to be in place to manage someone’s physical or mental deterioration appropriately, at home or in the community?
- Introduction to the NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA) Programme
- Prevention and Behaviour Change
Click here to view the list of the bookable 1-2-1 sessions. They are allocated on a first come first serve basis. To book, please email email@example.com. If you would like to discuss who would be the most appropriate people to book with please contact Tammy Holmes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the full workshop agenda or to book your place.