Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, United Arab Emirates – 27 – 31 January 2019
Develop your business and see what your competitors are doing in the Middle East.
Arab Health is the largest gathering of healthcare and trade professionals in the MENA region, held annually in the last week of January. In 2018 it welcomed more than 84,400 visitors from 160+ countries, highlighting its strength as the Middle East and North Africa’s leading exhibition in the healthcare industry.
Why join the Midlands Engine delegation?
As part of the delegation you will have access to the Midlands Engine Product Showcase to promote and display your products or services at the heart of the UK Pavilion. The showcase is designed for companies who are new to the exhibition and the region, or those who are looking to increase their exports to the Middle East and the North African region primarily.
You will also have use of the Midlands Engine stand. The stand can be used as a venue for client meetings and is an excellent opportunity for both first time and regular visitors alike to make maximum use of their time at the show.
Benefits of being part of the delegation include:
• An exclusive insight into the largest healthcare exhibition in the Middle East and North Africa
• Research on market trends and competition from both the UAE and wider global markets
• Information on the challenges of doing business in MENA markets and how to overcome them
• Local hospital visit
• Networking with buyers, press and exhibitors to establish new contacts
• Meetings with Commercial Officers and buyers from UAE and other markets
• Access to expert advice and support from dedicated advisers at the exhibition
• Invaluable help from International Trade Advisers at DIT Midlands
• A wide range of promotional opportunities organised by Midlands Engine and the wider network
Cost, Eligibility and Grants*
The package cost is just £250 + VAT for the first person from an organisation and £100 + VAT per additional delegate, and you will be responsible for booking flights and accommodation. All delegates are also required to attend an in-market briefing on Sunday 27 January at 5pm, which will be followed by an evening reception.
Financial support of £450 is available for those companies in the Midlands Engine area who meet the required eligibility criteria as detailed on the application form to be provided by us.
* Note: companies who have visited the UAE market twice with Midlands Engine will not be eligible for funding. However, you are still welcome to join the delegation and access other funding sources which may be available.
Register your interest:
Click here to register your interest in this trade visit, free and without obligation. We expect interest to be high, so please note that your place is not guaranteed until you receive confirmation from us.