Dates: 22 October 2018 (8:00 am) – 24 October 2018 (5:00 pm)
Mentor, Ohio, USA is a rapidly growing centre of innovation in Healthcare, MedTech and BioScience.
The City of Mentor are looking to encourage collaboration with their local companies and healthcare providers on an international basis.
Attend a special programme by the City of Mentor (for details see here). You will also have the opportunity to attend the internationally renowned: ‘Cleveland Clinic 2018 Medical Innovation Summit’ – see here.
Over 1,100 biomedical firms are located in the region, including over 400 medical device manufacturers specialising in imaging, neuro-stimulation, orthopaedics, cardiovascular, and sterilization.
Grant funding may be available for eligible companies, to find out more contact one of the Medilink East Midlands Innovation Advisers, please call 0115 822 3154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Opportunity to meet with numerous of the 1,100 Life Sciences companies in the region
– Opportunity to introduce your business and interests at the Mentor International Conference
– Attend Day 2 of the internationally renowned Cleveland Medical Innovation Summit as a guest of the City of Mentor
– Possible 1-2-1 meetings with representatives of the Cleveland Clinic Purchasing Department
– Meetings with Case Western Reserve University to explore collaborative opportunities
– Meet tenants from the newly opened Global Center for Health Innovation in Cleveland
– Networking opportunities
Why the City of Mentor?
– Based in North East Ohio on the outskirts of Cleveland
– Access to central USA, Canada and the East Coast
– Strong concentration of R&D, engineering, advanced manufacturing, aerospace, polymer and Life Sciences industry clusters
– Excellent road, rail, shipping and air infrastructure
– Financial incentives for investors
– Lifestyle – voted as one of the “best places to live in America”
– Considerable business support available