Showcasing the quality and scope of Medilink members and the region’s health technology sector, the MedilinkWM October 2018 e-Newsletter will keep you connected with fellow members and their news.
In this issue:
– Entries open for the 2018 Medilink WM Medical and Healthcare Business Awards
– Australian company Orthocell signs UK dental distribution deal
– Registration is now open for Med-Tech Innovation Expo 2019
– New technology transfer network set to accelerate innovation in the Midlands
– Check out upcoming events and funding competitions
If you have news you’d like to share, an event you want to promote, or the chance to advertise your services to our network, please contact Lubnaa Joomun, Marketing Communications Coordinator – (e): LubnaaJ@MedilinkWM.co.uk (articles to be 500 words maximum and accompanying image(s) 300 x 300 dpi).
Thinking of becoming a member?
In delivering a dynamic and interactive network, designed to maximise engagements between industry, research and clinical communities, Medilink provides a gateway for those who are interested in accessing or developing network relationships in the medical and health technology sector, providing value added opportunities with a wide range of services tailored to meet your needs.
Becoming part of the Medilink Network will give you structured and timely access to health technology organisations at both a regional and national level.
If you’d like to find out more, contact Joanne Mewis, Membership and Services Manager – JoanneM@MedilinkWM.co.uk.
Don’t miss out on the latest news and developments in the West Midlands – view the MedilinkWM October 2018 Newsletter