The Office for Life Sciences (OLS) is a joint unit between the Department of Health & Social Care (DHSC) and Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
Medilink shares this bulletin with its members and networks, aimed to keep the life sciences sector up to date on the latest guidance whilst the UK is in the transition period and during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
This week’s edition includes:
NEW – Support to business – The UK Government has developed a tool to help businesses in England to reopen safely during coronavirus.
COVID 19 key contact details:
- General offers of help from industry: email@example.com, or visit this webpage.
- To offer your support producing ventilators please contact the Business Support Helpline for England on 0300 456 3565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have already offered to assist on the ventilators project but not received a reply, please contact email@example.com.
- Share the impact COVID-19 is having on your organisation with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide feedback on MHRA engagement please contact email@example.com.
- To call the Business Support Helpline in England please dial FREEPHONE 0800
998 1098, Scotland 0300 303 0660, Business Wales 0330 060 300 and Invest
Northern Ireland 0800 181 4422
Click here to read the bulletin in full.
FAQ’s for workplaces