The WMG SME Group is a dedicated team and very eager to work with you. Utilising this fully-funded programme, they aim to overcome your manufacturing and supply chain challenges.
Part of the University of Warwick, we have the latest technologies and equipment. Our world class technicians, industry experts and scientists can bring new ideas to life, improve efficiency and add real value to the bottom line.
Typical funded projects last 2 to 15 days and might include:
- Product design and prototyping
- Materials advice, peer review and testing
- Impact of digitisation and data analysis on production output
- Explore cross tech and new market opportunities
- Supply chain analysis
- Green manufacturing technologies
If you’re looking to grow your business, a UK registered SME within the manufacturing supply chain, who is located within:
- South East Midlands
- Black Country
- Coventry & Warwickshire
- Greater Birmingham and Solihull
- Leicester and Leicestershire
Then please email David.Myers@warwick.ac.uk