The Welsh NHS: clinical, care and research communities meet to share innovation and showcase collaboration
NHS colleagues from across Wales, local companies and the wider industry sector will join to share clinical innovation in practice to improve patient outcomes. The event includes keynote presentations, workshops and an exhibition.
The aims of the conference are to:
- Highlight and showcase the excellent work being carried out by the health and care communities in Wales.
- Improve collaborative working between the health boards, industry and research communities.
- Raise the profile of NHS Wales and clinical innovation across the UK.
- Support closer working relationships between industry, NHS and research groups and clinical trials capabilities.
- Building on the excellent work that has been done around innovation adoption, we will consider the challenges involved in scaling change and adoption of new products, services and processes that deliver impact for patients across the whole NHS.
- Showcasing new technologies, digital health, NHS innovations and a well being zone including sports, arts and music health therapies.
- This NHS led event includes keynote presentations, interactive workshops and exhibition stands.
- NHS teams and colleagues from the health and care community across Wales, as well as the wider industry sector, will share clinical innovation and insights to improve patient outcomes.
- Over 400 delegates from clinical and care communities, industry and academia from across Wales and the UK.
To book and for more information on exhibitors and speakers, please click here.